« Home | Christmas countdown » | Lessons learned » | Tribute » | Meme » | The Perfect November Saturday » | What happened to warm fuzzies? » | Hamster on a piano » | One productive weekend » | Free from the laundry room!! » | Sunday Morning Brunch » 

Monday, December 08, 2008 

Starbucks has NOTHING on me!

Christmas time brings two of my favorite things. I am reluctant to say that both of these things come from Starbucks, seeing as how I'm trying to be all "anti-giant corporations" these days. Anyways, they are Peppermint hot chocolate and cranberry bliss bars. The peppermint hot chocolate is easy to recreate, but I wasn't sure about the bars. But, of course someone's ahead of me. I found the recipe here and it tastes better than the ones in the store, obviously. I used grated ginger since I didn't have ground and I think it gave it a bit of an extra kick. Also, don't look at the calories on these babies. I mean it.

Awesome. And the calorie comment alone may put it off my menu for now. But they look AMAZING! Yum. :)

Get a grande non-fat triple shot peppermint mocha twist... mmmm...

Post a Comment

Claire's walkabout is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health