« Home | Free from the laundry room!! » | Sunday Morning Brunch » | Friday Run » | V-Day » | Weekend roundup » | Friday Run » | You know I love to dance! » | Nightly stretch » | Friday run » | Changes are afootIf I can figure this out..... » 

Sunday, November 16, 2008 

One productive weekend

Things I accomplished this weekend:

Waking and getting up before 8 am


A great run with Ry Friday night


Knitting on double pointed needles


Crossing a few people of my Christmas list


Scrubbing my kitchen top to bottom, including under the stove; you
DON'T want to know what was under there!

Voting for Rob Reid, even if he didn't win


And, the best part: Saturday night Chinese dinner made by us!

skilled hands chopping veggies

Ry's lettuce wraps. So good they would be on my last meal list

Claire's walkabout is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health