« Home | British humour » | Travel delirium » | Back » | Silly me » | V-Day » | Quiet weekend » | Gourmet » | Brightening up my Sunday » | Last January day » | Sunshine and SNOW??? » 

Monday, March 30, 2009 

I'm only human

I'm mad at myself today. I have been coveting this for almost a year now and finally decided I would buy it on ebay instead of paying full price in the store. Except I did pay as much as full price for it and that wasn't the idea.

I also drank too much tea before bed last night and had to get up about 5 times. I don't even know why I drink tea, it doesn't hang around long! I also went to bed hungry and had to get up to eat a banana in the middle of the night.

Minor transgressions, I know.

Sucks that you didn't get a deal but it is really lovely!

Hope you get a better sleep tonight.

Post a Comment

Claire's walkabout is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health