« Home | Redemption » | Starbucks has NOTHING on me! » | Christmas countdown » | Lessons learned » | Tribute » | Meme » | The Perfect November Saturday » | What happened to warm fuzzies? » | Hamster on a piano » | One productive weekend » 

Saturday, December 27, 2008 

Merry late Christmas

Whew! Anyone else glad that's over with? I had a nasty Trojan lurking on my computer for the last few weeks preventing me from posting, so here's a round-up from pre-Christmas. I hope everybody had a restful, no-stress, lovely holiday!
Cookie decorating party that no one could come to because of the snow. That didn't stop us from eating a few too many.
The tree outside my apartment the night of our biggest snowfall

Claire's walkabout is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health