« Home | I'm only human » | British humour » | Travel delirium » | Back » | Silly me » | V-Day » | Quiet weekend » | Gourmet » | Brightening up my Sunday » | Last January day » 

Monday, March 30, 2009 

Shalom

I'm having a lot of fun knitting this:

It's enough pattern to keep me thinking whilst knitting, but simple enough. I wasn't sure about the yarn, not being the right weight, but I really like it. I like the silkiness of it and it's slightly shiny too. It pulls into strands easily though if you have to go back and rip stitches. Go here for Ravelry link.

Ooo, that's really pretty. Can't wait to see what yours looks like!

Man you're ambitious. I have knitted in the past, and every time I do it I say "is this worth it? Can I really finish this? And look at you! Dedication, girl, dedication.

Post a Comment

Claire's walkabout is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health