« Home | Mt Work hike » | Look at these! » | Shalom » | I'm only human » | British humour » | Travel delirium » | Back » | Silly me » | V-Day » | Quiet weekend » 

Friday, April 10, 2009 

Royal Roads Break-in

Today because it wasn't raining and it was our last day with wheels, I made Ry drive out to Royal Roads. I haven't been there for years, but it's so pretty in the spring. We're going back in the summer to, maybe with a picnic lunch. We had to sneak in through a side gate today since the grounds were closed due to Good Friday. We're such rebels.
One day I want a woodland stream running through my yard.
This peacock had his eye on my man! Back off bird!
The Japanese Gardens would be a lovely setting for a wedding.

Claire's walkabout is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health