« Home | Moss St. Market » | Big Plans » | DIY » | Tilt shift » | Date Night Derailed » | Royal Roads Break-in » | Mt Work hike » | Look at these! » | Shalom » | I'm only human » 

Thursday, June 04, 2009 

Summer in the city

Whew! Is it hot in here or is it just me? I've been escaping to my little balcony garden after work every night. Here I can preside over parking lot happenings and oversee my garden grow
.
Here are my veggies. Tomatoes, swiss chard and corn! If I can grow freeakin' corn on my balcony do you know how impressed I'll be?

I am so sad I didn't get to do my garden. I still might get some pre-done planters and a pot of basil but my vegetable dreams will have to wait till next year.

I can't wait to see if you get corn too!. Good luck! :)

you are so cute claire. I have 5 1/2 acres and I'm not planting corn, boy you are amazing. It' sbeen cold here. Rainy and overcast in the desert...did we switch weather or something?

Post a Comment

Claire's walkabout is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health